Sunday, November 27, 2005

27 days left!

Morgan and I are getting so excited about Widget coming. We went to Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving and just got home last night. Now that Turkey Day is behind us that means it's time for us to get ready for our favorite holiday, Christmas! We started decorating and brought home a tree today. I did an excellent job of supervising, if I do say so myself, while Morgan put the lights on the tree.

This Christmas is going to be so special for us. It's going to be Baby's First Christmas (wheter or not Widget is born, says Morgan) and the begining of our family. Last year we so very much wanted to have a baby and couldn't wait to start this journey together and this year we're going to get the best gift ever, a new baby!

Since I was so excited about Christmas, I was up until midnight decorating and sewing gift bags while, for a change, Morgan was ready for bed long before me. Cathymom (Morgan's mom) told him that a burst of energy can be a sign that you're about to go into labor. I think Morgan was a little nervous and excited thinking I might go into labor soon and kept giving me these odd, sideways looks. Needless to say, we're all still here and Widget hasn't come out to play yet. :) Only 27 days until we're due!

No comments: