Thursday, January 25, 2007

Loooooong time

So it's been waaaaay to long. We are all well, no serious illness has kept me from blogging or anything like that. You can all breathe a deep sigh of relief now.

A few things to note:

1. A world without naps is not pretty. Emma's been fighting her naps and missed her afternoon one today. Heaven help you if you cross this toddler when she is overdue for some sleep. Oh, and she figured out if you push the red button on the car keys everyone goes crazy.

2. The floors are not made of concrete! I can't tell you how many times I want to go upstairs and ask that guy if he is training for the bowling Olympics or why he needs to vacume after 9 pm. I cannot wait until we have a home of our own again. :P

3. I miss my husband. When he finally called to tell me he was coming home I asked him if he'd rather just find a cot down there because all he ever comes home for is sleep, or so it seems. I know, I know, he loves his job and he's working hard to support us, but why can't he call it quits at the end of the day and just come home like all the other techs?!?! *deep breath* Okay, now I feel mean but purged.

4. Chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips ruin diets. That's all I have to say.

No comments: