Thursday, December 08, 2005

I think the doc might be lying to us

Maybe he's just telling us what we want to hear about the baby coming in the next week or so. Maybe it's because I was pretty crabby at our appointment yesterday.

Or maybe it has something to do with me asking him, "If I went to Labor & Delivery at the hospital and refused to leave, would they let me have the baby? What if I put a nurse in a choke hold until they promised to put me into labor? Would they call security? Would the wrestling that ensued induce labor?"

He laughed and said, "Not a chance, they deal with that all the time up there."

Somehow I hope he's lying since the idea of rampaging pregnant women is pretty scary and at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he was telling the truth.

In the meantime, I'm going crazy and I feel like I want to beat someone or something. Let's just say all the knitting and sewing I've been doing aren't quite taking care of my frustrations. By the time this baby is born our house is going to look like a craft show. *sigh*

No comments: