Friday, April 27, 2007

Matt - DO NOT READ!!






Here are my finished knitted pretties for the month of April. Here we have a lovely summer wrap from Vogue Knitting Summer 2006 knit with Jager Trinity (a cotton/silk/poly blend). I have to admit I had my doubts along the way but I think it turned out nicely. :)

Next we have my Cowgirl Slippers from Interweave Knits Winter 2006 done in Cascade 220 (wool) and sorry for the icky picture. It's 6:30 am here and I'm on my first cup of tea. (Fact of the day: one cup of black tea has about half the caffine as one cup of coffee. Drink up!)

And lastly, the gem of this batch, Cabled Footies from One Skien in Cascade 220 for my brother, Matt's, birthday! I love this pattern so much that I have a pair for me planned soon but more importantly, these footies are made to match the Pendleton sweater that used to be our father's. My brother's birthday gift is our father's sweater (that we fought over for many years hehehe) and a pair of matching slipper socks knit by me. :) I thought it was pretty cool but I was so impressed with how pretty they came out. I may actually be the most proud of them than anything else I've knit. Oh, and for giggles I put his inital into the gusset of one slipper. :)

Hope you enjoyed! I know I did.

No comments: