Monday, March 10, 2008

Blah

I am tired. I keep trying to post something interesting or funny with pictures but blogger hates me right now and after my third attempt to upload pictures failed I decided it all could wait. Or never get posted. Whatever.

This daylight savings thing has thrown me and I'm grouchy because today my trainer at the gym took all of my measurements. Not good. No progress since October...as a matter of fact, I don't think I've really made any progress at all by having a trainer. Note to self: never sign up for a trainer again.

I have all of these crafty projects waiting for me but I'm just too sleepy to want to do them. On the down-side, if I just decide to bag it all and take a nap I won't be tired tonight until midnight, again. Whine whine whine. I think I'll just go lie down on the floor and be grouchy.

No comments: