Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Frenchy Bag

Today was one of those days that started out overcast and even when the sun came out it was still soggy outdoors. When Emma went down for her nap I went into my sewing room and finished up this cute Frenchy Bag by Amy Butler.

I have to say it was much more involved than any other bag I've made because of the lining and interfacing and pockets, etc. I'm really pleased with the result and I can't wait to start using my new shoulder bag. The fabrics are awesome and I think I might even make a few more in the smaller handbag version for nights out. One in black and white and one with reds in it sounds like it would be awesome. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I love the bag. I wish I had some time to knit. It has been too long, since I head the click of my needles. I am sorry I haven't called. i have been so busy at work. I will not be coming to salt Lake after all. My boss decided to send someone else :( I really wanted to go too. I have never been to Salt Lake. It would have been so nice to get away from the heat. Thank you for getting back with me. I hope all is well.-Sarah