Friday, February 09, 2007

How?

I have no idea how this is possible, but Emma recovered from her little sniffle on Wednesday while Morgan and I managed to become sicker. I mean, hey, no more snotty nosed kid but now both parents are beat because we're so stuffed up we can't sleep. Oh, the irony.

In the meantime Emma has been exploring her vertical. Yesterday morning I was knitting while Emma played when suddenly I hear the clickty-clack of computer keys! Little girl had climbed onto the desk chair and was standing while typing on the computer. !!!! Insane. Next she climbed into the second shelf of her changing table after she took both baskets off the shelf. Then this morning I was talking with Morgan and I turn around to find her sitting on the dining room table. *gasp* What happened? When did my baby become a monkey that climbs everything?

No comments: