Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Keep you warm

The dinner went fine and it turns out that I am not the lowliest of the low at my work. About 47% of classes taught at my work are taught by Adjuncts and I now realize that I am surely not the only one with just a Masters degree. And it could be worse, I could be a Yoga teacher instead of an Economics teacher.

Moving on...I knit something!



Pattern: Dolores Park Cowl by Parikha
Yarn: Lion Brand Thick & Quick in Pine
Mods: The yarn I used was a bit heavier than the pattern was written for so I ended up with a much bigger cowl than intended. No worries, that just means it won't muss up the hair as much going on. This is actually for my sister-in-law, Evette, who came out to visit last week with her two sweet girls. I offered to knit her something and when I showed her the Dolores Park Cowl she really liked it so here it is! Now, I just need to mail it to her...

I need to make myself one of these because it is sooooo nice and warm. Only in something super-soft like Alpaca. :)

No comments: