Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Heaven

I have married the best man in the world. Emma had her first tumbling class yesterday and it was a very nice 50 minute break from her usual crying, hysterics and whining. I have no idea what happened to my sweet little girl but this new one is driving me nuts! To my credit, I did not lose my temper or cry yesterday...the same cannot be said of Emma.

When Morgan came home I was sitting on the front couch (while Emma was being distracted by a movie thankyouGod!) hunched over a sock, knitting and mumbling. Bad sign. His response, "Can I take my two girls out to dinner?" Perfect. I love this man so much.

I was so exhausted that after we got home from dinner I found PJ's for Emma and myself at the same time. Little girl crawled into our big bed for her story time and then Morgan tucked us both in, gave us a kiss and turned off the lights. That's right. I went to bed at 8:15!

Heaven is a warm bed and a good night's sleep.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Husbands! They are God sent.

Nomi said...

Where can I get me one of those? Love you all! Tell baby girl Auntie Nomi says Kiss Kiss! and hugs for you and Morgan.

Anonymous said...

Does Morgan have a brother?