Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank Heaven for Daddy!

As Emma has grown, so have Morgan and I in the quest to become good parents. Being a family is one of the greatest joys of my life and the times we spend together I will always cherish.


One of my favorite things is to sit back and watch Morgan and Emma play together. He has the ability to point out the new, simple and special joys that Emma thrives on. We went on a hike a few days ago and it was Daddy who took Emma up the rocks of the waterfall. I pointed out a shallow stream and Daddy showed her the best way to splash with rocks. A little green caterpillar crossed our path and Daddy helped Emma hold him gently and then put him back on a tree to go home to his Mommy and Daddy.


Morgan is far more than a father, he's a Daddy. The one who kisses boo-boos, takes her to the potty in restaurants, lifts her high with one hand, lets her play with sooooo many of his tools, teaches her how to make new funny noises and convinces me to buy the Teddy Grahams. He is a wonderful partner and an excellent Daddy.


Happy Father's Day, Morgan!

No comments: