Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pink and Purple?



I'm now making some slipper socks for my brother-in-law and everyone laughs because they're pink and purple. I've been trying to work out the logic for his request of pink-and-purple slippers and I figure it's either because 1) I threatened my father-in-law with pink-and-purple slippers when he asked for some and now my brother-in-law is calling my bluff OR 2) he wants them to be so girly no one will steal them (he's stationed in Afghanistan). Maybe even both. The thing is, I'm so in love with them I might be simple. I love them so much I'm thinking of making eleventythree pairs for everyone I know and myself because hey, if I love them everyone else will too, right? Er, maybe.

So here's a picture of the finished cabled booties pattern and mine so far. We loves them. (Did I mention that already?)

No comments: