Friday, June 29, 2007

Back in the Saddle

I have a few character traits that sometimes undermine my creative endeavors (impatient, overzealous, perfectionist come to mind) and others that only fan the flames (stubborn, hard-working, short memory of failure). Simply put, I refused to be bullied by the ghost of failed attempts so I went to it again dying yarn after I put Emma down for her nap.


"MMmm Ma, what's for lunch?"

This time? Success for the most part. I spend about an hour and a half washing, rinsing, dying, rinsing, washing and hanging three skeins of yarn. I'm super excited about the green, thought the yellow would be brighter and I'm starting to see some lighter patches in the purple. All in all not too bad and at least I didn't felt any of them within an inch of their lives. Of course, this time I put on some relaxing music, didn't have people yammering at me and I did my best to be very patient and not play with the yarn so much. *phew*



What do y'all think?

No comments: